Metal Fabrication Shop Services
Helping Service Your Equipment To Save Time & Money
Blairmore Precision Machining & Welding Ltd. offers full service metal fabrication shop services and are capable of handling whatever machining job you can throw at us. We need our equipment to run consistently and so do you. That’s why we’re on standby for any problems you may run into. If you have a problem with metal, we’ll find the solution.
The miller welders in our welding shop can handle ferrous and alloy metals from manganese to aluminum. Examples of projects we’ve completed include:
- Diversion Tunnels
- Manifold Systems
- BPMW’s own Follow Me Wobbly road compactor
- Truck Box Repairs
- Loader/Dozer Front End Repairs
- Structural Work for Buildings.
The machine shop also specializes in metal fabrication across a wide array of products. In the past we’ve handled:
- Equipment Overhauls
- Exhaust Fans
- Gear Boxes and Centrifuges to Mobile Equipment
(on dozers and mining shovels)
- Line Boring and Flange Facing
(up to 30 inches in diameter)
Safety is an integral part of everything we do. Whether it’s in the shop with our own employees or out in the field with yours, we strive to be as safe as we can be.
In order to achieve our health and safety goals, BPMW has implemented an “Employee Environmental Health, Safety and Policy Manual” which is MHSA C.O.R. certified and an active part of everyday within the company. We are also proudly certified in PICS and ISNetworld, two contractor and supplier safety management programs.
Our shop in action
Fabricating & Welding Shop Equipment
- 10 ton overhead crane
- 3 Miller 400 amp welders (diesel)
- Caterpiller V80k Forklift
- 3 Miller 300 amp welders (electric)
- Summit 250m handsaw
- 3 Miller 650 amp welders (electric)
- Caterpiller VC600 forklift
- 1 Miller 600 amp welders (electric)
- Peadinghaus 210/13 super ironworker
- 1 Miller 650 amp stud gun
- 4 Hobart 652 amp welders (electric)
Machine Shop Equipment
- Hercules lathe 28” swing x 154” bed
- Harrison Series 400 lathe
- Harrison Series 300 lathe
- Bridgeport Series II vertical milling machine
- Webster & Bennet vertical boring mill, 30”
- Breda R4-1200 Radial Drill Press
- 30” Portable Flange Facing Machine
- 150 ton R.K. machinery hydraulic press
- B&D portable line boring equipment
- Target masonry saw
READY FOR ANY BREAKDOWN – TODAY AND TOMORROW
BPMW is fully capable of handling all your equipment maintenance and servicing needs. Whether it’s preventative maintenance or an in-field emergency, we’re prepared to lend a helping hand. Located close to the BC coal mines, we are able to quickly get you back up and running after a breakdown. What’s more, our portable units ensure that if you don’t have time to get to us, we’ll come to you. When we service your equipment you can take comfort in knowing it’ll be done correctly the first time, so you can spend your time focusing on the rest of the project.
Book a Service
If this is an emergency or you want to discuss your project in more detail, give us a call at 403.562.2884.
You can also tell us more about your project using our form: